Sunday, February 1, 2009

January!

Sorry it has been so long, January has been an extremely busy month! I only just finished the majority of my finals last week and still have one more to go this week. The whole having a three week break really through me off, I'm so used to having finals finished before Christmas vacation, this year it was like being back on my high school schedule again! But I'm pretty sure I did well on my exams and I'm feeling prepared for the one I have on Wednesday.
Other than studying an insane amount though, I've been hanging out with my friends when we have the time. I didn't realize what a family my group of friends had become for me until I was back in Madrid and spending time with them. I'm so lucky that I have a solid group of friends here, it makes the whole experience so much better! This weekend actually was a special one, some girls I went to high school with were in town for the weekend and I also found out I have another friend studying here for the semester from high school, so we all went out together, which was so much fun! It was like we were having our own little Central party, all the way in Madrid, Spain. It makes it so much easier to not miss home when you have the chance to see old friends.
For those of you that have been asking, my friends and I schedules our return flights this last week, so July 16th I will be back in the states. We're going to travel for the better part of June and until we leave in July, so it is going to be an exciting summer!
I hope you all have a great Sunday, its snowing again here, so maybe we'll finally have the snowball fight we've been talking about!

No comments: