Monday, September 15, 2008

My new job!

As the second week comes to a close, I am amazed by all the things that have been accomplished so quickly. I started to move my things into my apartment today and officially have the keys! Tomorrow will be there first night I actually sleep there, when I finish moving everything in. I cannot wait to be able to cook my own food and eat when I want. Right now we have food in the cafeteria for all our meals and while it is really convenient, its not always the best!
The big excitement for 4 of us this weekend though was the jobs we got tutoring English. It will be nice to have a little extra cash coming in so I can travel more. I haven't heard back about who exactly I will be tutoring, but it will probably end up being 3 hours a week which I think will be a good amount. I'll hopefully be starting that in the next couple of weeks and am excited to see how it goes.

No comments: